Thursday, October 25, 2012

PaC Man & Wife: Here Comes My Girl

I always knew what song I wanted to walk down the aisle to. Even before I knew who Mr. PaC was, I sure about the song. I fell in love with it as a little girl watching ECPOT's movie Impressions de France. Beyond the enchanting melody, it resonated with me because of our French roots. My processional song? Camille Saint-SaĆ«ns' "Aquarium" from The Carnival of the Animals. (You may recognize it from our video.)


Everyone lends a hand to pick up my skirt.

As my dad and I approached the edge of the garden, the DJ transitioned from the main processional song, "Maybe I'm Amazed," into the bride's processional song. What a magical moment! All of those years of hoping to hear that song and here we were.


Cool, calm, and collected. Not one ounce of nervousness!


Daddy PaC and I discussing the lovely French classical music I selected for our processional.


Mr. PaC waits for his bride to appear.


Oh, the things a father must be thinking moments before he walks his daughter down the aisle. 
(We lucked out that he felt well enough to walk with me!)


Locking eyes across the garden.


Spectacular.


Daddy PaC trying not to let his emotions get the best of him. 
He's proud of me, but I'm proud of him too. 


Here I come!


Relaxed, confident, and ready to do this!


Getting closer!



Mr. PaC, recalling my dad's remark that I was "his problem now," makes a memorable face and gesture.


A handshake and unspoken agreement.


With one last kiss, Daddy PaC gives his oldest daughter away.


My husband-to-be takes my hand and leads me up the stairs.

Up next, the full ceremony with lots of laughter!

(all photos by Heather Fowler Photography, unless otherwise noted)



Catch up on our PaC recaps!

Days Before
Wedding Morning
Portraits
Ceremony

No comments:

Post a Comment