Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Charmed I'm Sure

As a nod to my avatar on Weddingbee, I'm doing something special and tiny -- a tiny pain au chocolat charm will be attached to my bouquet. Sneaking in this little reminder of the hive will have me smiling all day... and undoubtedly craving the chocolatey breakfast treat!


Etsy, with it's treasure trove of vendors, was my go-to source yet again. Miss Lox tipped me off about the shop, Inedible Jewelry, that created her super cute charm. One custom request later, my very own breakfast food charm had arrived.

(Too excited to wait for a real camera,
I opened it up at work and used my iPhone.)

The ladies were great to work with and even gave me a choice between a square or rounded charm:
via inedible jewelry

I picked the rounded version. It has more chocolate icing! Yummy! Look how adorably tiny it is...


Suh-weet!

Now that we're in the home stretch, I find myself getting excited over the smallest details. Can't wait to tuck this little goodie into my bouquet on the day of!

What sort of details excite you?

No comments:

Post a Comment