Friday, April 29, 2011

Wishi-Washi

Okay hive, it's voting time! For your consideration, I've created mock-ups of three washi tape patterns: stripes, criss-cross/overlap and plaid. As some predicted, the plaid wasn't so easy. (Please be kind and don't vote for plaid. I can't create 100 of these buggers!)

Starting in the upper left going clockwise, we've got plaid, diagonal stripe, vertical stripe, and criss-cross/overlap.

Blue washi tape for our salmon folks

Green washi tape for the vegetarians

I like the flexibility and color layering fun of the criss-cross pattern. Stripes are fun, but not dynamic enough. And plaid would be a pain in the ass.

But I want to hear what you think (since you were right about my bustle!).

Give it to me straight! What's your favorite?
- Plaid
- Diagonal stripe
- Vertical stripe
- Cross-cross/overlap

No comments:

Post a Comment