Friday, October 8, 2010

MUA

MUA? Love you too!?? I'm actually talking about make-up artists.

I've procrastinated long enough. Now that our engagement shoot is scheduled, I need to find someone to do my make-up and hair. ASAP. I'm not clueless about make-up but would feel much more confident if a professional helped me out. We're not taking our own pictures because that wouldn't turn out so well... so why approach hair and make-up any differently? It'd be a waste of good money to show up to our e-session with unkempt hair and work-day makeup.

source

Sooooo, I've contacted a few studios to get an idea of costs and availability. I know the number they're going to email back will have three digits. I just don't know what that first digit will be... Looking good is gonna cost me and I'm fine with that. Just don't make me look like a clown.

Did you use a make-up artist for your wedding or engagement shoot? Any regrets or words of advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment